La table du clos des bruyères
To welcome gourmets and gourmands who are looking for flavor, the Chef, Jean-Paul, Master-Restorer, selects producers, breeders, fishermen and each of the partners of the TABLE DU CLOS DES BRUYERES with passion.
To allow you to spend a tasty moment, we reserve you a friendly welcome, ensuring your well-being with simplicity and delicacy.
- The snails of the Restanques in Saint Remèze
- Foie gras, tradition and with pistachios and hazelnuts
- The fresh truffle omelette from our region
- High trout fillets in whitewater
- The whole Mediterranean sea bass, roasted in AOP olive oil
- The black pig pluma, raised in freedom
- Beef tenderloin, meat breed Aubrac or Salers
- The rib of Camargue bull AOP, with the flower of salt…
- The desserts of Amaury our pastry chef
The restaurant’s menu
the restaurant's menu
For your afternoon “RELAXATION”… enjoy an ICE… enjoy a good glass of WINE… quench your thirst with a fresh BEER… sip a fresh and colorful COCKTAIL… … discover our fruity SMOOTHIES…
For guests who wish to enjoy half board, we offer for dinner a different menu, according to the market, which includes the starter, the main course, the dessert.
All the family team of the restaurant is looking forward to receive you soon and will reserve you the best welcome every evening from April to October.